European Space Imaging is Europe’s most successful provider of global high resolution satellite imagery based in Munich, Germany. Since its establishment in 2002, European Space Imaging has consistently shown extraordinary growth and is now selling its satellite image products to customers in Europe and North Africa. European Space Imaging is a WorldView Global Alliance partner of DigitalGlobe, USA. Our European technology partners are the German Aerospace Center DLR and GAF AG.
Facilitating our growth we are seeking to recruit a proactive and reliable performer to fill the position of
Satellite Operations Support (M/F/D)
The position is based in Munich, Germany, and reports to the Director of Operations. The weekly working time will amount to 40 hours and will include weekends on a rotationary basis.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support preparation, execution, analyzing and reporting of the yearly MARS campaign
- Support of our Operations team for satellite tasking
- Manage satellite collections
- Pre-pass preparation
- Real-time collection support
- Post-pass reporting
- Feasibility studies for satellite collections
Your skills include:
- Good command of English language and good knowledge of German
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Structured, well organized approach to work
- Creative and proactive person with good communication skills
- Knowledge of GIS (ArcView/ArcGIS) will help
- Willingness for weekend work (dependent on the schedule this could either be from home, from the office or at the DLR, Oberpfaffenhofen) is absolutely necessary
- Driver’s license
This is a perfect opportunity for graduates to take ownership of a role and become an essential part of a dynamic and growing organization.
Interested in pursuing this opportunity? We look forward to receiving your letter and curriculum vitae in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Operations