Internal Use License Summary
INTERNAL USE LICENSE SUMMARY
DISCLAIMER: This is not a license. This is a summary of European Space Imaging’s / DigitalGlobe’s Internal Use License that highlights its key terms. Please read the full Internal Use License text for the exact (and legally binding) terms that apply.
You can license DigitalGlobe products pursuant to an INTERNAL USE LICENSE if:
- You are an individual person who wants to use the Product for your own purposes;
- You represent a legal entity, such as a company, that wants to use the Product for its own internal business purposes; or
- You represent a government agency that wants to use the Product for its own internal purposes
Under an Internal Use License, you and your authorized users are free to:
- develop derivatives of the Product by formatting, editing, digitizing and/or combining with other data; or extracting geographic features, human-made features, persons or animals and related data via identification, measurement, and/or analysis; and
- store, access and reproduce the Product and derivatives
Unlimited Authorized Users: You can let an unlimited number of your employees and contractors use the Product.
Online Display. You may also display an extract of the product or a derivative on a website in a non-extractable and non-downloadable format. However, Information Products may not be displayed online.
For internal use only:
- You may only use the products and derivatives for your internal purposes.
- You may not use the products or derivatives for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes include publishing, reselling, or using on behalf of another company.
Data Derivatives can be used for all uses:
- “Data Derivatives” are a specific type of derivative that you are permitted to use for any and all purposes.
- Generally, Data Derivatives are derivatives that do not contain source data, and which are irreversible and uncoupled from the source product.
- Different Products specify different types of Data Derivatives. Check the Internal Use License for details.
With no right to share:
- You may not share the Product or derivatives outside of your legal entity.
- You may not share the Product with affiliates of your company.
For the term you choose:
- Your license can be perpetual or for a one-year term (which can be renewed annually).
Advanced Elevation Series
Basemap +Daily (offline)
Basemap +Metro (offline)
Basemap +Refresh (offline)
Basemap +Vivid (offline)
Basemap Standard (offline)
Ecopia Building Footprints Powered by DigitalGlobe
Imagery Analysis Reports
MDA RADARSAT-2 Products
AW3D Standard and Enhanced Products
System-Ready (Basic Stereo)