Using very high resolution imagery in combination with GIS technology enables agencies to make more informed spatial decisions to provide better public services, sustainable planning and protection of our communities.
City to national level administrations rely on imagery to understand the natural and man-made environment around them and to use derived information to better inform decisions.
VHR imagery supports:
- Urban planning and zoning
- Digital city generation and 3D modeling
- Emergency and security planning
- Emergency response and crisis management
- regulation of planning laws