Farmers, agricultural organizations and environmental regulators are using satellite imagery and remote sensing capabilities to analyze, assess, and manage the health and growth states in agricultural production.
Use of satellite imagery minimizes on-site inspections, enables better management and increased yields through precision farming and provides unbiased assessment of farming activity.
VHR imagery supports:
- Agricultural controls
- Analyzing crop health
- Creating land parcel inventories
- Identifying crop stress and pest infestations
- Managing water resources and soil quality
- Precision farming
- Detection of Illegal farming activities
- Irrigation system planning & inspection