Very high-resolution satellite imagery helps civil and government security agencies to better monitor events and build detailed situational assessments on matters of national security.
With the increased need for information to analyze potential threats and critical developments around the globe, VHR imagery provides source data to remotely interpret terrain features, personnel routing and human activity of interest.
VHR imagery supports:
- Recognition of offensive and defensive systems
- Detailed reconnaissance of critical information on targets and force capabilities
- Facility characterization
- Order of battle assessment
- Mapping and change detection analysis
- Mission planning and rescue operations
- Crisis support actions