The very high resolutions and objective view of satellites provides the optimum source data for detailed mapping and planning of natural and man-made environments.
From regional to local scale, a combination of archived and newly acquired images allows mapping and planning professionals to update and revise both topographic and thematic mapping information.
VHR satellites can regularly monitor changes in land use and the effects of the ever changing human footprint on our environment.
VHR imagery supports:
- Topographic and thematic mapping
- Up-dating of existing maps
- Land use planning
- Expansion of public infrastructure and services
- Geolocation for businesses, real estate agents and directories
- Large-scale construction planning, monitoring and reporting