Using very high resolution satellite imagery today's architects, engineers and land development professionals can achieve a greater understanding of sites located around the world.
The precision and accuracy of VHR imagery gives a comprehensive view of a selected site and its surrounding area, the development of a construction over time and can reduce the effort spent on field surveys.
VHR imagery supports:
- Communication between stakeholders throughout design and construction
- Visualization of land use and land cover features
- Competitive bidding processes
- Streamlining of information and workflows
- Building information modeling